Introduce yourself!

Feel free to discuss anything related to sweepstakes, contests, competitions, giveaways & more!
admin
Site Admin
Introduce yourself!

Post by admin » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:47 pm

Welcome! Please say hi, introduce yourself!

What are some of your wins? What do you hope to win? What would make your life easier when entering?

Look forward to hearing from you!

coljim

Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by coljim » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:26 pm

Hi, I'm a refugee from OLS and still looking for a permanent home. There's not much to see yet and I have no clue about how to get you, whoever you are, up and running with some prizes for winning. You are not featured much.
I found you on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/joanne.quarz

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:55 pm

Hi Joanne,

Pleased to hear from you! Welcome! :) And congratulations on being the first 'official' poster aside from myself! :)

Okay, first thing - noticed you need to create an account here:
http://www.winningprizesearch.com/registration_page.php
(Looks like you were using the 'sign in' page, but you need to create an account first before you can log in).

Yes, trying to figure out how to promote this search engine - so open to any/all feedback you have!

Looking to make it THE BEST as well! :) (Actually it's been a work in progress for a very long time!)

Open to any suggestions on how to make it superior for you as well!

Welcome! :)

coljim

Post by coljim » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:45 pm

There is a Facebook Group where your site was mentioned. I think that the forums here are set up well although there is only the two of us right now. Personally the sweeps search site for me is too messy and I hope you can do something like OLS is/used to be. So many of us want a site that is just right.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:49 am

Sounds great!

Invite a few of your friends over here - let me know what you want. Extremely receptive, will get some additional subforums added very shortly!

ladyknight

Post by ladyknight » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:27 pm

Hi

I am Linda, a friend of Joanne's. I like the site. Nice and clean. I am sure as times goes along, more features will be added.

My questions are:

1. Who are you?

2. How will links be displayed when you post contests? Will they be your referral links?

Thanks,
Linda
Godspeed!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:44 pm

Hi Linda!

Nice to meet you!

a) Well, to keep the 'mystery', for now - I am 'Mr. Prize' :). Might reveal more in the future, although I can say have been doing this for 10+ years!

b) All the links are reviewed to make sure they are 'clean' links. (No referrals). I do not have any referral in any of the links. That being said, there is a small chance one or two might slip through (because people do submit links to be added to the site) - and if you notice that - please use the 'report sweepstakes' listing button so it can be corrected.

c) Eventually there will be a separate section on the site where you can exchange referral links if you want (so if you have friends/want them to give you a boost, you'll be able to do that). Not active yet - but open to suggestions of any features/items you'd like to see added to that.

Welcome, & good luck! Happy sweeping! :)

Qncterra

Post by Qncterra » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:10 am

Well . . . I didn't look through all of the forums when I joined recently, but I feel like I have already introduced myself in the prize forum above. In any case, I am also a carryover from OLS, but have been sweeping since the old 3"x5" mail-ins and the Contest Newsletter was published in San Fernandina Beach. :) :)

evertons

Post by evertons » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Another refugee from OLS too and I was recommended to stop by to check out the site. It appears this is a young site just getting started and I will try to add as many sweeps as I can to help out. The site seems to have a lot going for it. I hope it’s around for quite awhile!
oh I wish for the big one ;)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:31 pm

Pleased to welcome you both!

Hope you win a lot! If you have any suggestions of things you'd like to see included/added/etc to make sweeping easier, let me know!

Cheers!