Suggested Improvement Topic?

Feel free to discuss anything related to sweepstakes, contests, competitions, giveaways & more!
coljim
Suggested Improvement Topic?

Post by coljim » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:02 pm

I'm the only one here again. I think you need to introduce yourself to more people. Also a discussion topic for suggested improvements. So many sweeps and no sweepers needs to be fixed. Anyhow I would like to see the options Daily, Weekly, etc. made more obvious although it is workable. I suggest that instead of having a per household up top that they be combined as Daily/Per H, Weekly/PerH otherwise there will be overlap.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Suggested Improvement Topic?

Post by admin » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:31 pm

Thanks!

Yes, great idea. By 'introduce myself' to more people - where would you suggest doing that? And yes - I think once there are more posts in this forum, more people will join. (It's kind of like going to a dance - no one wants to be the 'first' one on the dance floor - but when it is full of people, you can't find a spot to get in! :))

I'll set up a new topic for suggested improvements as well as a to-do list/in progress.

Thanks!

coljim

Post by coljim » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:04 pm

People want to know who is running the site. I get the impression that this may be a once burned twice shy issue. You've been working on the site for two months and at some time you need to dry run with it. With over 3,000 sweeps and the first of the month and moving into Christmas this would be a good time.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:28 pm

Actually - you are quite perceptive. The site has been in the works for quite some time, however just made it live however a few months ago. But just not quite sure how to promote it. What are your suggestions for doing so? Thanks!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:02 am

PPS - I should say so far you are the 'all-star' forum participator! ;) I think I will add some rewards based on forum participation! :) So so far, you are definitely in the lead! ;)

coljim

Post by coljim » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:05 pm

:lol: I did laugh at loud. I am at a loss as to why people don't come here. It has been noted that the site "is Not Secure" but neither is OLS. Also I do know most of the people who have registered. Someone did think that too much info was required :roll:

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:35 pm

Well - for the registration info - is because there is a cool new feature coming out that will really benefit you. All I am going to say about it at the moment :)

As for people - yes - I think it may just take a little while. Not sure how long (I did see 5-6 new people come here, thanks) But they haven't yet posted... so need to give them some motivation to post! :D

Beaver Cleaver

Post by Beaver Cleaver » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:15 pm

New here, I like to follow coljim, who is always a big winner.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Nice to have you beaver! So so far, we have 2 'official' top posters! ;) I guess that is 0.000002% of 1 million! :)